Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sick


I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me today. Something just doesn't feel right, and I'm pissed and annoyed for no reason at all.

So, I went home, and I walked, and walked, and I have no idea how long or how much I've walked.

And finally, reached Harbourfront. And my mood is still bad, real bad, so I thought a bit of retail therapy will help. Spent 100++bucks, felt a tad better, but not all that well. Something is seriously wrong, somehow. I just can't figure out what.

I got a stocking from Topshop.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It looks like this, only its dark brown.
I don't even know why I bought it, since I've never tried or dared to wear something as conspicuous as this before, and I've always steered clear of clothes that are close to being considered twittish. But this time, I don't fucking give a damn anymore. Life is too short to care/think about so much. Besides, thinking is a tedious process. Anyway, I know this stocking is not twittish because its plain brown, no ugly laces or ribbons or polka dots or whatever fuck. And if I match it with my mini skirts and a pair of sneakers, it will look just fine.

I'm going to take a chance this time, so I can stop my tiny fantasy.

I know how incoherent this post is, but I just need an outlet to do a little ranting. Something decent that will distract me. If someone can slap me awake, then by all means, please do.