Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Aiye


Ok, so some of you would have know that I've been wanting to get a vest real badly. I saw this gorgeous vest a few weeks back, but mom refused to get it for me. But, she did the nicest and most random thing yesterday. She was watching a w-inds' live in Beijing, Keita was wearing a vest, and out of the blue, she says: "Hey, I'm going to get you that vest from River Island." And I'm like, WTF?? Apparently she likes Keita too, and she thinks he looks hot in that vest, thus she decides to get me one too. LOLLLL. So fucking random! Now I know how to get her to buy me stuff. Hur. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See the vest? You do, don't you?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And now the full body view. So hot!
In any case, I can't wait to get my vest!

On a duller note, it frightens me how terribly fast time flies. A while ago, I was still struggling with O's revision, just one year back, I was starting to experience poly life. And now..Its scary how everything passes by in a blur.

I'm afraid of stepping out of my comfort zone and into the society. Afraid of not having to depend on my parents a few years down the road. Afraid of aging. Afraid of the bleak future that lies ahead of me. Gosh.

You know how ecstatic people are when their 18th birthday are approaching? Personally, I don't share the same joy. Turning 18 simply means a year nearer to becoming an adult, and that's the most nerve-wrecking thing of all. If its possible, I don't mind remaining 16 forever. Fuck the mugging, the ugly NVSS uniform, the restricted freedom etc, as long as I can stay in my teens, that's all that matters.

Ayeayeaye.