Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Touched


Hey hey hey. Just read Mony's latest entry and man, damn touched. I was laughing and tearing a lil throughout the entry. Seriously, after all the troubles, joys and experiences that we've been through together, that entry really means alot to me. Thanks Mony! Love ya!!

HAPPY FIRST DECADE ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I know we will continue to have loads of decade anniversaries! Next time, our coffin will be made of the same top-quality wood I assure you! Even if I can't afford them(which will never happen), I will scrimp and save, steal and murder!

Ok, I think exhaustion is getting into me. And fuck RP's IT help-desk! They are damn inefficient! I waited in the library for a painfully long 2.5 hours to get my lappie fixed yesterday, BUT to no avail! What's worse, they still have the cheeks to ask me to go down today. @#$%&*

So, since it was 6.30pm, and I'm still stuck in Woodlands, I called my parents down to fetch me home. I'm too lazy to take the long trip back home! In the car, I started feeling nauseous and started puking. It felt terrible, especially since I have hardly eaten anything for the day. Imagine puking out water. Urghhh.

I was seriously too sick to bath when I got home, but of course, I'm too clean to allow myself to go to bed all sticky n filthy. So, checked the mail and went straight under the covers at freaking 8.30pm!

This morning, I didn't feel any better. Felt feverish even. But I have to attend Enterprise lessons. Can't afford to pon anymore unless I want to repeat the module, which I am so not going to. Probably going back home halfway through or something. Gahhh!