Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The past, the hatchet


I'm starting to run out of things to blog about.

Had a really nice chat over msn with Mx yesterday night. Lots of catching up, and its been only a few months, yet so many have happened. Right, Mx? -winks

There's so much to learn and deal with in life, yet at times, we still commit the same mistakes. But hey, I've learnt from mine, and since that fateful day, I've start my life afresh. Who cares about giving in to you, or to placate you, or to be at your beck and call every single second?! Be flexible! Life may seem good for you now because you're still within your comfort zone, wait till school starts for you. If there's any good that comes out from that quarrel, its that I've learnt to become more independent, to respect myself and to stand firm on my own beliefs. Yes Mx, the conversation was inspirational. Lol

Went out with Mony on Sunday evening! Boat Quay never fails to entertain us! It was low tide at that time, so I could actually see all the residues of shit deposited on the river bank! Lol, I know, my best friend right.

I've been procrastinating! Supposed to configure my lappie at the IT Helpdesk last Friday, yet up till now, I've been to lazy to drag my ass to the library. PROCRASTINATION! Someone throw me there please!

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
- To be less obsessed with shit
- To do something about Singapore's weather, make it snow
- To think of more diet plans but never follow them
- To visit Boat Quay more with Mony and the rest
- To watch more TV
- To slack as much as possible
- To look forward to every holiday of any sort
- To spend more money
- To clear out my old clothes and buy new ones
- To drop by Kino 5 times a week
- To drink 5 kettles of water daily
- To take care of my *** area because I'll pee alot after drinking so much water.(Fuck, this one sounds obscene)
- To sleep in after 2am every night
- To be nicer to my parents but nastier to my brothers
- To kop more money from my brother's savings
- To buy a parang
- To have more diarrhoeas
- To read more trashy Hollywood celebrity tabloids
- To store more ice in my freezer so I can aim at people swimming in the pool
- To roll around at home instead of walking
- To buy a toilet bowl for my room
- To scold "Fuck" more often
- To count how many times I scold "Fuck" in one day
- To make a graph based on the data
- To paste it in my room
- To run away when my parents are chasing to kill me after seeing that graph
----------------------------------------------------------
I am so bored my entry today is getting longer. I'm really seriously suspecting that I have some illness. I keep having the dizzy spells and feel breathless for no reason. I think I'm dying.

Hey, Mon is right. After Wednesday, time passes by twice the rate of the normal speed. 5 weeks is gonna whiz by real soon. I'm looking forward to the holidays. I shall get my magazine at Kino later. Or I can use the money to cab home. I'll take the former.

I think I've found the enlightenment to losing weight through crash dieting. Whenever you feel hungry, resist the temptation to eat. Drink some water or eat fruits. When that hunger is gone, you'll feel full, like you don't feel like feasting even if a whole variety of food is placed before you. At least, for me, it works that way. Haven't eaten anything for 2 days(other than the little bit of spaghetti just now), and I am gonna make this diet plan work. Fuck, I feel fat. Maybe if I am determined enough, I can shed a few pounds by this week.
I HATE MY THIGHS
I HATE MY CALVES
I HATE MY STOMACH
I HATE MY BUTTS
I HATE MY FACE
I HATE MY HAIR
Why la, why? Some people are born with such perfect features and runway models' bodies, but sadly, I'm not one of them. I am so superficial. I should be contented with what I have. I am so much more fortunate than the African kids, but hey, why compare myself with the worse? Why not look up to the rich and famous, or at least, the better ones?

How to change the font of my entries?! Its so small, I have to squint my eyes to read it when I'm without my lenses. Ohh!! So that explains my corneal ulcer! Fucking blog! Help me someone! SKL! I want SKL!