Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Friday, December 01, 2006

Mona's illness


EDIT

Mony came to RP, and the faci asked her to stay with the class for the 3rd meeting. Lol! Then we headed down to Vivo City for "Harbouring"! Damn nice! We should do it more often. And STEVE IS STRICTLY BANNED FROM HARBOURING WITH US! Lol, and today is supposed to be the grand opening of Vivo so while we were having desert at Haagen Diasz's outdoor area, there were fireworks and it was fucking pretty! It totally gave live to the entire dull night sky! I recorded down the whole thing and took pics of it with my handphone. Lol, I know how "country pumpkin-ish" I sound, but it was too beautiful, can't help it.

Then it got late and Mony wanted to cab home. So while walking around looking for taxis, we saw erm, that Stephanie Sun singing. I guess its part of the grand opening? ANYWAY, there was no available taxi in sight! We tried booking a cab, but no cab was fucking available. KNN! Mony had to take 855 to Thomsam and cab home from there. I hope she's fine cos's Thomsam area is kinda dangerous and its quiet.

My mind is not working well. I'm scared and nervous.
-----------------------------------------------------------
School is sucha bore. I can't wait for the holidays next week!

Anyway, Timmy gave Mony a surprise visit cos' she came down with a flu. Met him at Yishun MRT station and bought herbal drinks and food for her. Lol, but Mon said that she kinda expected us. 0_0 Telepathy?

Ate Thosai Masala for dinner at the coffee shop. Ar..memories, all the time I ate Thosai Masala there last year. Rented Saw and watched it in Mony's room.

It's nice but I'm kinda disappointed because there were less gore scenes than I've expected. I was more freaked by the thrill than the gore itself. Just some sawing of legs, exploding of head and some slashing here and there. Not that disgusting. But I saw Saw III, the pirated version on my friend's lappie yesterday and it was sick! I swear! I heard that the show is rated R21. WTF! MAKES ME WANNA WATCH IT ALL THE MORE!