Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Thursday, December 28, 2006

FUCK YOU


What a true friend do:
- They do not let their close friends wallow in sorrow ALONE
- They contemplate about their's friends' problems and give CONSTRUCTIVE advices
- They lend a listening ear to their friends without complaints
- They do not ditch their friends JUST like that
- They are grateful for things their friends have done for them
- They do not break promises
- They do not manipulate their friends like they are useless fucking ragged PUPPETS

Of course, I don't mean to be all emo and whatever fuck when I am typing the above, and yes, something must have happened in order to trigger off this thoughts in me. Whatever, you're like a piece of glass, clear as anything and I have seen through you. You know what? You can do whatever you want, however way you like, I don't fucking care anymore or let it bother me. A speck of insignificant dirt indeed, I'll just flick you away.

Went to Mony's place, hung out there reading the It Girl, fucking nice. I like the ending, though I can't wait for the next book to come out in June next year. Fucking long. Went down to Boat Quay again. Like I've said, our new chilling place. Timmy joined us, and we were smoking and bitching and laughing as usual. Had Cosmopolitan. But apparently, either the alcohol content is too high or I have low tolerance, cos' after we got up, I felt heavy on my chest area and light on my feet. I was so dizzy, drowsy and there is a throbbing pain at the back of my head that I could hardly keep my balance. My vision became blurred and the world was spinning in front of me. I started puking but still, it didn't help much. The heavy feeling lingered, and there were points I wanted to puke so much, but nothing would come out. I seriously don't ever wanna get this drunk or whatever ever again. I'm gonna just stick to soft drinks. Sweet, gassy and non-alcoholic -- my type of beverage.

HEY MONY AND TIMMY, THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF MY JUST NOW!!! Sorry for being sucha nuisance, and spoiling the night! THANKS ALOT MAMA N PAPA! MY FAILY ODD PARENTS! =)=)