Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Monday, November 06, 2006

Back from Hiatus


Back from my erm, pretty long hiatus. I couldn't find time to blog, eh, ok, I shall be honest. I am LAZY to blog.

Anyway, just to do some recapping of the past few days. Went shopping at Vivo again with Mum last week, on *I forgot what date. I saw this really nice leather bag at Warehouse which reminded me of a Miu Miu/Couch bag, so I bought it immediately. I think its quite cheap la, its $106, but hey, as compared to Miu Miu bags which are like at least $600++, 106 bucks is peanuts la! Got an electric hair curler, a top from A|X and a necklace too. Mum is the best man!(when I can spend her money)

Anyway, woke up early for no reason to get cash from the bank and went to town to get my Crumpler. I only realized that there is a 10% discount with Apple Card now. =)

Today
Went to school feeling all groggy and my mind was wandering everywhere. I only got woken up when I saw Mony signing in with her nick "Timmy wants (JAP)kids". I was like, HUH?! MONY IS WILLING TO HAVE KIDS FOR TIMMY! TIMMY IS ONE HELL OF A LUCKY GUY! Lol, and I make Mony promise to spare me one jap child just in case she, well, happen to be damn suay and have extra kids. Yea, then I won't have to suffer the torment of being pregnant and the excruciating pain of labour! NO KIDS FOR SINGYI! =) =)

Went to dine at Pasta Mania with half(or less) the class. I like my crayfish pasta! And Vernice and I were like bitching about how fake and bimbotic Dawn Yang is. Lol, girls.

Met Mony after school at PS where she got some stuff for a special someone. Timmy, you are damn lucky la! We discovered a new eating place!! Some Manhatten fish restaurant. The cockeries there are damn cool. Now I know where to go when I am craving for fish. Headed down to town to have dessert at NYDC(Heeren) and wrote at poem for Steve. JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL!! WALKING IN THE WINTER WONDERLAND! ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS...! HARK! THE ANGLES SING! Christmas is approaching in no time! Its my favourite season because I love how Christmas makes me feel blessed and I like the idea of Santa putting my present in my christmas socks and decorating my christmas tree and all! The best part of all, its winter(at least in other countries), and there's a reason to wear trench coats! Yes, I am in the crazy Christmas mood already. How I wish everyday is Christmas!

I want to perm my hair. Not those auntie perms, mind you. I want to have loose curls because I am so sick and tired of straight hair! I've been rebonding my hair since what, Sec 2? Please, enough is enough. Time to change! Time to change to a new style!

Ok, I shall squeeze my brain juice to write a good RJ.