Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Friday, November 24, 2006

Are you horny?


THANKS MONY AND TIMMY FOR SENDING ME HOME YESTERDAY because I was thinking too much into something and got scared for some unnecessary reasons.

Went down to look for Mon and gang at NP yesterday. Poor thing, they were doing their project, and if you think that doing 15 slides of powerpoint presentation in RP is bad, try theirs, they did like 50++ slides. Madness! But then again, we make ppt slides every single day.. Aiye, either way, its bad.

So anyway, Mony wanted to go to the FMS block to submit her MC, so Timmy and I accompanied her. That block is freaky, and it is rumoured to be haunted because alot of people committed suicide there, and many have had ghostly encounters there before. We didn't get to see anything however because it was only like 7++pm, and its not isolated enough for the ghosts to come out I guess. Then Steve fuckign busted me for not asking me to go explore NP at night when he knows I like these thrills. NB.

Left at around 9++pm and went down to Holland V for dinner at Subway. I kinda like that stretch and it reminds me of Hong Kong and Bangkok. In the bus on the way home, we started talking about ghosts again. So yea, now you know why I am afraid to go home, especially when there is a big fucking mirror in my condo's elevator.

Oh yea, and I found this piece of paper of me dissing Sharen Teo for trying to ruin Mony and my life in school back in sec 3(if i am not wrong). Apparently she didn't succeed, I mean, hello! Its Sharen Teo, the STD contracted girl! Who will take her words for real anyway. Lol, but its kinda fun to read something that I've written long ago and think back a little.

--------------------------------------------------------
Mony came down to look for me today~ Chao halfway because more than half of my classmates went home, and I thought, what the hell, I shall go back too. lala~

10 random things I am thinking about now.
1. I wanna pee now
2. Should I go to the toilet now?
3. Or should I finish posting this entry before going?
4. Its seriously urgent!
5. Steve is a bastard who is fucking cocked up.
6. Yes, I am damn happy.
7. Potatoes with bacon tastes good.
8. Oh no, my 3 young cousins(8,5,3 yrs old) are staying over for a few days.
9. No peace! But quite fun la.
10. I am seriously going to the toilet now.