Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

That's all folks!


NB, my lappie shut down on me and now I have to retype all a long long list of stuff I typed.

Anyway, celebrated Steve's birthday last Saturday and it was a hell load of fun. Went to chill at NYDC. Played pool at some irritatingly sleazy place which was infested with ah bengs. WTF. We played for 2hours nonetheless and it was nice~

Chilled at Mony's place at around 10pm++. Mony and I were annoying the hell out of Steve by singing the Happy Birthday song from a low pitch one to a miss-swannish high pitch aloud. Played the Harry Potter board game and the Spirit Board before cabbing one at 12.10am. The rest stayed over. NB, I can't stay cos' my mum forbid me too. Like wtf!

Anyway, met up with Mok and Char at Clementi MRT station and headed to Sabrina's place for some Hari Raya open house thingy on Sunday. The food were very nice and we were all watching Miss *some indian word* show and the rest were cheering for a bimbotic Indian girl to win the paegent.

Went down to play with sparklers after that! I swear I'll hug those sparklers to sleep the next time I lay my hands on them! Ah, reminisence..Oh, and then, Rae and I became the murderers of a snail on that very night. Rae accidentally dropped the snail on the floor and the shell cracked. So a snail without a shell is as good as dead, might as well kill and torture it right? Besides, I'd love to see it suffer right before my eyes. I know, sadistic, but what to do? So we went up to get salt and slowly, we sprinkled it on the poor snail and watch it dehydrate. =) Lol, and then I was chasing Mony around the void deck area.

Too bad I've got a curfew and had to leave before everyone else did. Pics below:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dropped by TTSH yesterday to have my eye checkup. Fucking slow, I waited for 1 hour. Anyway, the doc said that they are fine already but the scar will be there for as long as I live. Oh well, and she warned me to take good care of my eyes or the same problem will arise again.

Walked over to Vivo City after dinner and bought 2 tops, a pair of shorts and 2 necklaces and a belt from topshop and another vintage top from French Connection. I'm going to buy a Crumpler and the NUM bag I want when my pay comes. WOOOOOO

Halloween later! Im going as a dead school girl! Brought along my North View sec uniform to school today and gonna prepare at Mony's place later! Pics tml or something!