Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Monday, October 23, 2006

Quiz


Time for a survey I ripped off Mony's blog!!

My teacher once said that my nickname is called Big Mouth. WTF

Never in my life have I regretted killing ants and torturing them.

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is MONY and Keita

When I'm nervous, I play around with my collar.

The last time I laughed was when Rachel was saying something about cows.

My hair is messy and pinned up.

My feet are the ugliest one you can find on Earth.

Last Christmas was something about towning and lights and decorations~

When I turn my head left, I see an empty podium.

When I turn my head right, I see Rafi rubbing his eyes.

When I look down, I see my black skirt.

The craziest recent event was running and doing somersaults in the living room like mad.

By this time next year, I will be thinking whether I should pon lessons or not.

I have a hard time understanding why I don't look like BoA.

One time at a family gathering, I was gossiping with my mum how ugly and poor my cousins are.

You know I like you if I dont think of ways to criticise you.

If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is myself! I know, narcisstic.

Triangles are something who's area is calculated by 1/2AB sin C

My ideal breakfast is to have Keita serve them to me. =)

If you make me really happy I'll do whatever that makes you happy.

I wanna visit London!!

Girls are bitchy.

I'd stop my wedding if my ring is not made of the most expensive white gold with well-carved diamonds. LOL

The world could do without incubus!(I'll go with Mony for this)

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than burn money.

The most recent thing I bought myself is a jap fashion magazine.

The most recent thing someone bought for me is a Dior necklace. I got to plead like hell.

My least favourite time of the day is morning and afternoon. I don't like the sun. I know I'm a vampire.

And by the way, please hold on to my money! Don't let them fly away!

The Attack Of The Evil Sofas who vant to rule zee vorld!(ehhh???)

The last person I talked to told me ...i forgot.

I should never had got out of bed today.

Last night I was singing to sleep.

There's this girl I know who laughs and shows a -.- face when I talk about shits.

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy that I am grateful for the happiness.

I'm listening to some Indianish music for my problem statement today.

The last thing I ate was a ham and cheese sandwich my dad made for me.

My bedsheet is smelling the way my body smells.

I smell air con.

On my table, there's a lappies.

The last thing I wanna say to a girl is you sucks!

Time for me to stone to death.