Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Birthday treat


Sorry Mon! Too tired to upload the photos into the pc yesterday. Shall send you tonight!

So anyway, 5th October would have been like any other normal days to anyone, but for me yesterday, it was the best day anyone could have given me! Thanks you guys!!!

Ponned school(again!) and went town to meet up with the lovely people. For once, Steve was the first to arrive among the rest. Time to buy toto, sure strike! Mony said that she was craving for caesar salad, so we went to Coffee Bean. But whoa! Surprise! When we reached there and have just started settling down, Mony and Char appeared in front of me with this huge birthday cake! I tell you, my jaw almst dropped. I didn't know they have ordered the cake for me days ago! Omg!

Ate and played around with the cake and shopped around Taka for a while. There's this new shop at the basement, love the clothes there, and I bought myself one top. I WILL drag Mum down to get me more stuff there soon! Took the train to Douby Ghaut as we wanted to watch You, Me and Dupree with Char at The Cathay, but ended up travelling back to Somerset and watching it at Cahay Cineleisure. Long story.

Hanged around Subway and Timmy met up with us there. There weren't any seats available for the 7.30pm show, so we settled for the 9.45pm one. Went to the arcade on the top floor as Mok wanted to dance his eh...DDR(whatever its called) and Nigel and Steve were teaching me how to play pool. I suck at that, damn it! The movie ended pretty late, so I had to cab home lest my parents nag at me.

Steve got me this Coach photo keychain, thanks pal! Mony gave me a $50 voucher for a manicure/pedicure at Dashing Diva, thanks babe!! Char gave me a Tigger soft toy, which turns out to me a speaker~ =)

Thank you guys, sosososo much!!! I really(x infinity) appreciate all the effort you guys went through to buy my bday present, the cake, and to make my day absolutely enjoyable. BIG THANKS!!

Whooo..Steve's and Mony's bday are coming up next~~ =) Thanks thanks thanks mony!!!