Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

First day, up ahead.


Fucking science module today with some Turkey facilitator who looks like he is a immigrant smuggled in from Arab. He relieved one science lesson in my class for last semester, and already, I couldn't stand his lesson, now I have to endure with him for one whole semester! WTF. Unluckiness!

Throughout the one week since school reopened, I have been harbouring the thought of ponning school on every single day. I'v got no idea how I am gonna pass by the next half of the year attending classes.

I think I am facing a disastrous crisis ahead. I've been experiencing very immense insomia recently. Its like I practically can't sleep every night starting last Saturday no matter how hard I force myself to enter BaaBaaLand. The most I could go is to enter sub-consciousness, and rest till the next morning. And when daybreak comes, I'll be fucking exhausted. I woulodn't have mind such a situation if not because I have school early in the morning. I'm fucking pissed at my sleeping habits can!!

Friday is approaching soon and I am anticipating it very much! Mony, Char, XiuLing and gang are gonna slack at my house till Sat~ And come Sat, my mum is bringing me to this Lancome tea party where I can practically buy all kinds of facial products with a zap of her cards! Ole, more reason to spend her money again!! Retail therepy works wonders!~

I just searched up on Brown, Columbia, and the Ivy League universities in the States. Man! I really aspire to study in one of those schools! I think it'll be cool and like how "whao" is it to be staying over in USA without the presence of my parents?! The architechtural design of the campuses are fucking beautiful too! Ok, I know how superficial that just sounded, but besides that, all these school are supposed to be the few top universitites on the US, and I'll really need good grades and everything to get admitted. Also, I've just realised how cool SAT sounds. I think SAT is the US version of our 'O' Levels because Mony and I saw this SAT assessment book in MPH last Monday and we can fucking attempt the Maths question la please! Enough of crap. Shall update tonight after work.