Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bored donkey ass


I was just looking through my previous entries and I realised how bored I always am. There were so many topic titles describing my boredom all the time.

My msn died on me this morning. Something to do with the firewall settings problem. Apparently I accidentally blocked some components and now I can't sign in to MSN at all. Thanks Mony to the introduction to meebo.com that I can sign in online temporary. I'm going to get my damn lappie fixed at the IT helpdesk the moment class is over.

Some survey questions to kill time.

1. Single, taken or crushing?
Single.

2. Are you happy with your life now?
No. Fretting over probs and what not.

3. When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast?
Eh. I don't know how to answer this question.

4. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Who hasn't?

5. Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Cheating itself is wrong.

6. Would you take back someone if he cheats you?
No way. Unless he comes out with some excuse so wonderful of my forgiveness.

7. Have you talk about marriage with another person before?
With my friends because we were chatting about it.

8. Do you want children?
No.

9. How many?
No children for me. If I must have, one child is enough.

10. Would you consider adoption?
Definitely.

11. If someone like you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his/her feelings?
Eh, depends. If I have no feelings for that person, I'd rather not know anything.

12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Eh. I don't know how it feels to be in one, but I guess it feels good to have a special someone to love and care for me.

13. Honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did?
No ex.

14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Eh, I thought love is something to be cultivated?

15. Are you romantic?
Like I know.

16. Do you believe you can change someone?
I will when I do someday.

17. If you could marry somewhere, where would it be?
Eh. Jupitar.

18. Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Sometimes.

19. Do you have feelings for someone right now?
yes

20. Have you ever wished you could have had someone but you messed it up?
messed it up in what way?

21. Have you ever broken a heart?
I don't think so.

22. If one day your best friend fell in love with the boy/girl you're deeply in love with, what would you do?
huh? So dramatic. I'll give up the guy for my friend I guess.

23. Are you missing someone right now?
Lol. yup, very much.