Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Photos and more!


Went town with my mum today afternoon and bought stuff which I wanted!

1 Roxy(Emily the Strange) top
1 Roxy black denim skirt
1 Mango top
1 Guess? top
3 novels

Ar..happiness. I wanted to buy the slingbag I saw from NewUrbanMale yesterday but for some reason, I forgot to drag my mum to that shop. Dined at Crystal Jade for dinner. Yum, dim sums. I tried to entice my mum into buying me trenchcoats and furry jackets but to no avail. =( I don't mind strolling under the hot blazing sun in trenchcoats! =( =(

Anyway, I think I am having my second childhood as what Mony says. I actually bought Marry Poppins to read!! OMG! And I was attracted to cartoon pictorial books and an Oilver Twist novel! What the fuck is wrong with me! Hit me with a hockey stick~

Now, here is a brief recap of the wonderful happenings of the past 2 days. Visited Mona at work on Thursday with Steve! Ice blends and Kway Chap plus Starbucks for supper! Whee!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See? We are 3 happy souls laughing our day through.

Friday was SHOPPING DAY! Its been a long time since I've really shopped, as in intense shopping marathon. Mony and I practically walked around Cineleisure, Far East, Takashimaya and Wisma Atria. Tiring but it was a hell lot of fun! Pictures speak a thousand words so below are pictures taken on Friday.(stolen from Mony's blog) We went to almost every shop at tried on all sorts of outfits. LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ate at Vilage(replaced Marche) for lunch. I'd rather call it Marche.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were so hungry I swear I could eat a potato RAW.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drools! Salmon spaghetti in tomato gravy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I forgot the name for this dish. But its mouth-watering sausage with shreds of tasty potatos and sour cream.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our root beer! I wanted to steal the bottle home!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh?!?!?! Mona's fascination of the day - Barrel of Barcadis

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Singyi's fascination of the day - Cheese Grater.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yahaha! Our version of hi-tea, mango smoothie and Choco Temptation from Gelare!


Off to major trying-on-clothes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh, not clothes, but I love the shades I wore! Mony looks gorgeous too! Shades from Nine West.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At Topman having fun with mesh-caps, or what I would call it, a Ryohei-cap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like I said, having fun with caps. I look odd. I WANT BEANIE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At Topshop. Lol, I look fat and hideous in this red cloth they call clothes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought my dress was ugly but I actually loved it after trying it on!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LOL, yes yes, Maid In Manhatten. J.Lo 1 and J.Lo 2.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At Guess?. I love my furry vest!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Exchanged outfits, and I still love the white furry jacket!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Small vest thingy top! We love our tiny vests!~!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh, I call this the Sophisicated-Rich-Ladies look!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me in a lovely dress and Mony in a gorgeous top! I want to wear this dress to a prom!(if there is ever one)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey, I love this outfit! I think black leggings would go well with the pink skirt! I was so tempted to buy that skirt today!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes people, we are at Zara in TRENCH COATS!!!(my favs!) Trying it on for our trip to London next week!(I wish)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lol, don't we look so professional. Lawyers in training!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At Country Road. HAHA! Us in long skirt and sweaters. What a conservative-maiden look! I can imagine us milking cows and running across meadows with barrels of milk on top of our head in this outfit!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally trying out stuff at Mango. I really really like my outfit so much so that I made my mum buy it for me today!

Then its DINNER TIME! Dined at the basement of Taka with assorted food!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mony, what's the name of this food again?! Some grilled meat with Jap rice and gravy! Bonjour!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Po-Piah! Slurps!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What's this!? Soon kuay in black sweet sauce!! Reminds me of something else. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaya Toast!! Bon Appetit!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nothing is better than a refreshing, thirst quenching fruit juice after a sumptous dinner!

Yeap! That's more or less it!

You know you love me
Gossip Girl (WTF!!)