Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Obsesity


I feel so bloated after the past 2 days of pigging out!! All the fats and oil are already clumping together and accumulating in my body! If I ever step up on the scale, the scale will explode right on my ass, and my fats, flesh and intestines will burst out in every possible direction. So, with this terrible nightmare in mind, I didn't eat for the whole day yesterday other than the beehoon.

Also, thanks so much to Mony's dad for the lunch yesterday and thanks Mony and dad again for everything in the past 2 days. The stayover was damn fun!

And I'm going to copy Steve and post 35 randoms of myself. Yes, this is out of boredom while I am stoning in class.

1 I love coffee and I can't live without it.
2 Contradicting enough, I can only sleep after drinking coffee.
3 I only drink ice lemon tea from Macs.
4 My wardrobe is damn messy, and I cant be bothered to tidy it.
5 I like sheeps.
6 I like my BaaBaa and Bolar.
7 My favourite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants and Dexter's Laboratory.
8 My favourite character in Spongebob Squarepants is Squigwart(however you spell it).
9 I am fat
10 When I wear spectacles at home, I never dare to look at myself in the mirror.
11 When I sleep, I don't stay in one position. I will wake up in the opposite direction.
12 I don't sleep well without my PaoPao pillow.
13 Steve says my shit are durians. 0_0
14 I believe after shitting, I will weigh less.
15 I bathe before I eat cos' I can't bear to see my stomach bloated.
16 I go to Kinokuniya alone when I am bored and trap myself in one corner to read.
17 I like to fall sick.
18 I know how to read chinese characters, but I never understand most of the words.
19 My stomach is aching now and I need to shit.
20 I like literature and interpret/write poems when I feel inspired.
21 I have insomia!!!! ARRR!!
22 I am deprived of prom. =( No thanks to Botak who never keep to his promise!
23 I don't like skirts, but if I do wear them, I like it short.
24 I like Converse sneakers.
25 I only wear heels when I feel super vain.
26 I wear sneakers 96% of the time, 1.9% slippers, 2% barefooted and 0.1% heels.
27 Black hair looks like holyfuckingshit on me.
28 Taiwanese celebrities annoys the hell out of me.
29 I stare at the sky/ceiling when I am bored at night.
30 I count sheeps to fall asleep.
31 I counted 773 sheeps yesterday.
32 I like to eat at Sakae Sushi!
33 My most expensive top costed me $500 from Versace.
34 My cheapest shirt costs $10 and I like beanies!!
35 I need to pee now..because of the Peeing Formula.

Ok. I want to post more randoms, but that would exceed the 35 randoms limit. I'll continue tomorrow. I think the Macs Mony and I ordered on Saturday is contaminated. I have been having diarrhoa for the past few days. I don't mind though, I feel thinner after every toilet trip. =) Ok, that was a dirty and putrid sentence, but whatever.