Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Long break


Been too lazy to update the blog, so I'm going full blast today.

Finally, I've memorized BoA's My Name dancestep a few days ago. Now, I make my myself dance to the song 15 times a day to keep in shape. Although the dancesteps doesnt seem vigorously or tiring, once you start dancing, you'll feel damn exhausted. Oh, and I am obsessed with KISS' Because I'm a girl and Mr Children's songs. Now I know why Keita likes Mr Children's song so much. =)

Anyway, went towning with Mony and Steve today. Steve was late by 45 mins!!! GRRR..and then he mistook Lido for Cineleisure. Nevermind that, so me and Mony went to Lido to check out the time for Just My Luck and the earliest timeslot is 5.10!!(it was 2.30 then) We had to bloody make a trip down to Cineleisure only to find the earliest timing there to be 7.35pm. WHAT THE FUCK!!

Feeling hungry and pissed at the timings, we thought we could dine first before strolling down to Lido to get the 5.10pm tickets again. Lunch was good!! I got my Macaroni Gratin again!~~ So after lunch, went to Heeren to shop and rushed too Shaw. But you know what?! Luck is fucking effing damning against us!! THE FUCKING LADY THERE TOLD US THERE WERE NO MORE DAMN PUTRID TICKETS LEFT FOR THE SHOW!! BLEAH!! KAO PEI!!! Since food is always the best way to keep one's temper under control, the three of us went to NYDC to eat again. YES, EAT!

After visiting the Apple Centre today, I have decided to get a new Ipod! My MP3 played is stolen by I-dont-know-who, and my ears are itching for music recently. Getting my mum to buy me the Ipod Nano this week. Its damn cheap! 1GB for S$258 only. I wanted to buy Ipod video at first, but then again, its a waste of money, how often do I actually need to watch a video when I have computers!?

Oh! On the escalator up to Lido, I saw this group of Japanese guys. They are C-U-T-E. Sorry for being cheesy and cocky and Novemder-like, but they really are adorable!

If I am the president, I will kill all the chiobus and ugly girls, leaving behind both the hideous and good-looking guys. Why leave behind the ugly guys, you will ask. Because then I can amuse myself by laughing at their mutated face. =) Mona will join the president-ship as well, and we will demolish all buildings, constructing a majestic Istana which is half the size of the island. The rest of the land will be developed into a shopping and leisure area. The country shall be named SingMoTeuek(combination of Mony and my name). All the poor peasents shall grow Apricots for a living, and the country survive on exporting all our apricot products. Apricot shampoo, Apricot shower gel, Apricot Shit. ^_^ What a fabulous country it will be!!

LALA~~ Soccer tonight!!! My family is going to town to watch the match at the cafe outside Wisma Atria later!!