Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Emo poem


Personification

The melody plays in my heart
The beat of the piano narrates a story untold
Each note with reminisence of the past
Every single bit of it lingers on.

The neverending railway
The train that runs forever
The tunnel which light can never seep in
Reflection of the confusion that one harbours within

Emotions fill the spaces in a container
Entrapment, sealed up tight.
It rises up, higher and higher
But it never burst, it just keeps going.

A night with the absence of stars
The moon hangs alone
Solitary engulfs the Earth
All sucked into a dimension of nothingness.

I am who I am
A silhouette against the setting sun
Limping and helpless
Clueless with no directions.

I am what I am
Looking into a mirror
With a stranger staring back
Unfamiliarity.

It is what I am
Gazing right through a pink balloon
When a pin pokes
Reality sets in.

I know this poem is weird, and Steve is probably gonna complain over msn/tagboard aboyut how emo it sounds, but I don't care. I usually prefer to write poem which are metaphoric, but its ok. Inspiration and a rush of feeling hits me in class while I was listening to the instrumental of Eien No Tochuu, and the piano just makes me want to write something. So here it is. I apologize if the poem sucks and it annoys you, but I don't care. .....