Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nostalgia


Weird to be saying this at this point of a time, but I really do feel nostalgic. I miss the secondary school days really. The familarising with the school when I first stepped in, the disliking of the school and teachers during the years, and mugging for O's on the last year. Memories, I'd say.

I know how I/we have always been wanting to get out of the stupid NVSS compounds and how we'll finally be able to forget about all those scoldings we've ever gotten in school. But now that I am finally moving out of that phase of life, I am actually missing it. Weirdo right.

What I miss about school:
- The constant nagging from teachers and everyone
- The breaking of school rules
- The excitment of running away from Sotong
- The totally irritating and redundant speeches by Botak
- The making fun of teachers
- The lit lessons(all the interpretation and fun and discussions)
- The night classes
- The filthy canteen
- My seat in class
- The scolding I get for folding my skirt
- The thrill of skipping assemblies
- Getting woken up by my alarm early in the morning
- My father driving me to school
- Pigging out at the 7 11 near school
- Running all around Yishun in school uniform
- My friends and teachers and my defiance back then

Tonnes more to list down, but you get the drift. I guess everyone feels nostalgic at different points of the life. The feeling of wishing to get back to our favourite moment and remain that way forever. Its not possible, but that's how the human mind functions, we always wish for things which will never materalise. Perhaps that's just parts and parcels of life. Whatever happens, we know we have to move on with life and grab for any opportunities which will make our future a better one. But though we know that clinging on to the past will only depress ourselves, we cant help holding on to what we have lost. Such an irony. Life is weird and too complicated, and there are just too much in life we can never comprehend.