Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Friday, June 16, 2006

Marc Jacobs look-alike


I am so happy ok!! My mum went to this Lancome cocktail party and she pulled me along with her. I've just restocked and bought some new products again. I got their latest eye shadow series which is totally cool because the colours matches the spring/summer season so well! The colours are more or less pastel, but who cares! Its in the trend now anyway. Oh, and halfway through while we were browsing through the products, they were having this lucky draw thingy in the party and my Mum won the whole Lancome Tresos set of perfume! So lucky! And cos' the Lancome new perfume, Hypnose smelled fragrant, my mum bought it for the sake of buying.

We passed by Nine West and I got a pair of Marc Jacobs look-alike heels!! Oh my god! I am so ecstatic ok! The other time, Mona and I passed by the second floor or Taka's department store, and we saw that they are FINALLY opening a Marc Jacobs branch in Singapore!! Cool! I am definitely gonna check it out once its open!

Bought a Guess? jacket. It looks like one of the jacket BoA wore last year while performing and it is absolutely gorgeous, so I couldnt resist it. And I got a new pair of CK jeans!! I feel so fulfilled!! Argh, and to get depress, school is starting in 2 days' time. Sadness, no sleeping late, no waking up late, no sitting in front of the TV and rot, no watching my favourite dramas for 4 times in a row!! :(:( On a brighter note, at least I wont pig out and gain a hell lot of weight after school starts.