Protagonist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Label Snob
Materialistic
Vain
w-inds!
Keita~
Ultra bookworm
Going on 19




My Thinspiration

Photobucket
KC

Coveting For

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alaska
See a Aurora Borealis
Gucci/Dior/Dolce& Gabbana/Ferragamo Sunnies
Weekends

Gossip Girls

Photobucket


The Niakers

MingXiang
Mok
Mona


Nostalgia
Back in..May 2006
Back in..June 2006
Back in..July 2006
Back in..August 2006
Back in..September 2006
Back in..October 2006
Back in..November 2006
Back in..December 2006
Back in..January 2007
Back in..February 2007
Back in..March 2007
Back in..April 2007
Back in..May 2007
Back in..June 2007
Back in..July 2007
Back in..August 2007
Back in..September 2007
Back in..October 2007
Back in..November 2007
Back in..December 2007
Back in..January 2008
Back in..February 2008
Back in..March 2008
Back in..April 2008
Back in..May 2008
Back in..June 2008
Back in..July 2008
Back in..August 2008
Back in..September 2008
Back in..October 2008
Back in..November 2008
Back in..January 2009
Back in..February 2009
Back in..March 2009
Back in..April 2009





this is another Mukkey blogskin

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Chalet joy


Something is seriously wrong with my wireless connection at home. I cant go online when I am in the living room. So, I am now drafting this out on Notepad. Yes, I can use my modem to go online, but I am watching this really nice korean drama, Days in Bali on TV and I dont think it is worth missing the show just to come online.

So, I went to chalet today. Its damn fun ok!! The potato in olive oil thingy is damn
delicious! Went biking with Mona. We cycled from one end of East Coast to the other. Imagine all the calories lost! =) We saw this mini boardwalk thingy, and there are like stalls selling clothes and bikinis and shorts. Some of which are worth buying, so Mona, her mum and I went down to shop after dinner. I think we really live up to the term, shopaholics. Had ice cream at Gelare for dessert, and we decide to
skate after that. It had been such a long time since I've last skated and I thought that my skating skills would have rusted. Thank goodness I could still skate. We sweated alot, so again, calories shedded~

I think East Coast is a really good place to chill. At night especially. The street lamps lighting up the roads make the atmosphere really romantic. Not just that, it feels as if I am in Australia. And while walking to and fro the rental shop, I even fantasized that I am walking along the streets of Havard. Lol, and speaking of which, I want to study at New York University. Mona said the school fees for 3 years is around 300k. It sounds like alot, but I think it is totally worth it. I'll get my parents to enroll me in. Just the thought of it makes me happy! Imagine sharing a dorm with Mona and working as a part time in New York. And can you imagine the shopping?! Barneys, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu and all!!

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful time, Mona and family!!!

Oh, and this is random, but I am so in love with tall guys! They are so attractive can?! Ok, edit, tall and cute looking.
Edit again, tall, cute looking and thin/toned figure. Fat guys are just off-limits. Short guys? Eh..no thanks. Guys are not supposed to be short. *Eg. Benjamin, eww* This part is so bimbotic, but what the heck. I know that character counts, but come'on, who doesnt get attracted to good looking people at first glance.